Coming again September 2014. The I do I do Brides Day Out returns.
Following the overwhelming success of the I do I do Brides Day Out and High Tea event which was held September 2013 at the Bendigo Town Hall, we will again showcase the diverse, talented and creative wedding industry participants in Central Victoria at another event, planned for September 2014.
Attendees at this year’s inaugural event were treated to much more than a trade show, in an environment far more beautiful than an expo. The event showcased local business, who inspired, informed and educated brides and their families in attendance.
The first event incorporated a High Tea, what will the next one present for you as a couples with your friends and families to really make the day a special day out? It’s a secret! But we know you will love what we have planned, for you to spend time together at this exciting point in your lives.
2013 Media and Print information:
Our 2013 Event Featured:
- 70 + trade exhibitors, inside and outside the Bendigo Town Hall and gardens
- Couture Lounge – wedding gowns from the ages for timeless inspiration
- Champagne and craft beer available
- Interactive fashion displays as models moved around the main hall all day
- Competitions and prizes all day for attendees
- Tastings and samples all day
- Hair, make up and gown demonstrations and parades
- Full program and handbag guide of our exhibitors and their contact details
- Show bag of goodies for all brides
Exhibitors: would you like to showcase your business at our next event? Please contact Jenny on 0459 281 166.